[BS/RBS list] A beautiful and cozy vacation studio apartment is ready for you!

yoni G agerzi at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Feb 17 06:24:15 EST 2019

A beautiful and cozy vacation studio apartment is ready for you!

Have family or friends coming to stay in Ramat Bet Shemesh A?
Let them enjoy a good night's sleep in space they can relax in!
Minutes from the main shopping center and popular shuls.

Our Studio Suite sleeps two comfortably and is fully loaded with five-star accommodations.
Great natural light and airflow in a private space away from the noise.
Quality linens and fresh towels are prepared for your stay.
Soaps, shampoos and all toiletry included.
Air conditioning /heat
Kitchenette
Tami 4 (hot/cold water filter)
Shabbat urn and more...
(Option for breakfast)
For either a night, a Shabbat, a week, or more... we are the perfect place!
For more info email agerzi at hotmail.co.uk<mailto:agerzi at hotmail.co.uk>