[BS/RBS list] Reason #12 to Support Hatzala Beit Shemesh:

HBS Public Relations pr at hatzbs.org
Sat Feb 16 14:12:41 EST 2019

When he saw a class being advertised by Hatzala Beit Shemesh, Meir
Blackston
was inspired to become an Emergency Medical Technician. After going through
the 6 month course, passing his examination, and doing a stint as an
observer on
our ambulances, Meir joined Hatzala Beit Shemesh as an EMT.  In the two
years
since, he has responded to over 300 calls!

When we start a new training course, we understand it is not simply an
academic excercise. We are preparing people to save lives and interact with
community members during times of their greatest distress.

We have done extensive research to ensure the company we use to teach our
new
EMTs is top of the line, and in good standing with the Misrad Habriyut.

We provide our responders with bi-annual refresher courses, and continuing
medical education during the year.

All of this means that when Meir - or any of his HBS colleagues - arrives
at your
door, you know you are getting a caring, professional and very well trained
EMT to help you when you need help the most.

Training new EMTs and refreshing existing ones is not cheap. We spend:
New EMT Class: 30,000 NIS
Refresher Course: 15,000 NIS
Expenses (equipment, manpower) per class: 5,000 NIS

People turn to us because they know that we provide them with well trained
responders who are prepared to help in any emergency.

Support Hatzala Beit Shemesh generously in the upcoming
#bringinglifetoourcity
campaign!

--
*For any emergency in RBS A, G or G2: 02.999.999.2*