[BS/RBS list] For sale in RBS: Decorative AirStone faux stone (new in box)

Tracy Rosenstein tracy at tali.com
Sat Feb 16 12:33:57 EST 2019

We brought over three boxes of decorative faux stone called AirStone Autumn
Mountain (a total of 24 sq. ft. /  2.2 sq. meters). We won't be using them
and would like to sell them (they are brand new, in their original boxes, in
a machsan here in RBS). We are also including the adhesive material used to
install them.

For details and photos:

https://www.lowes.com/pd/AirStone-8-sq-ft-Autumn-Mountain-Primary-Wall-Faux-
Stone-Veneer/50247201

http://gameroominfo.com/2017/09/08/building-airstone-fireplace/

They cost us around NIS 900 ($180 for the tiles themselves, not including
costs of the adhesive, sales tax or shipping to Israel).

NIS 700 would probably be a fair price for all of it, but feel free to make
a lower offer.

Call Mavis at 055-924-2722.

Shavua tov,

Tracy