[BS/RBS list] Great housekeeper and more

Chana Schoenberg chanarivka770 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:00:41 EST 2019

Ziva a local resident of bet Shemesh has been coming to my home for general
housekeeping and more. She is punctual, honest and does a thorough job
.Also she does a great sponja as only Israelis know how to do.
Presently she has a few hours available on Friday mornings either to help
cook /clean or both. Who doesn't need an extra pair of hands erev shabbos?
I highly recommend her.  Her price is competitive Feel free to contact me
or call her 050-8541040. She speaks some English btw
Good shabbas
Chana