[BS/RBS list] Selling a really great mattress!

Jim Cricket cricketsr2cool4ne1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:49:24 EST 2019

Selling a really, really comfortable mattress at a discount price.  Used,
by us, for the past two and a half years, and always with a mattress
cover.  It's very wide (1 meter, the average is 80-90 cm).

Reason for selling:   One edge of the mattress is slightly sinking in. It's
hardly noticeable to the eye and can't be felt while sleeping.  Since it
was under warranty, the company replaced it with a new one, and let us keep
this one.  But it's still in great shape otherwise, and I wouldn't be
surprised if it lasted just as long as many other new mattresses.

It's by far the most comftorable mattress I have ever slept on, and our
guests have said the same thing.  A real find!

Would be glad to send pictures upon request.
Asking 800 NIS OBO.

Respond to this email,
Thanks.