[BS/RBS list] UPDATE ON TZIPORA PEREL BAS RIVKA

yael kahn nitzan4rent at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:39:03 EST 2019

A few days ago I was told that she mamash had a "medical miracle"!!
Tzipora Perel is B"H now off dialysis. Once the kidneys no longer work, it
is not known that they can be re-opened, according to the Rabbi who is my
source of info.  But hers have and she is no longer unconscious.  It
appears that she is still needing tefilot as she is not with a complete
recovery .... yet.  So keep up your tefilot which have literally been
life-saving, B"H.  I will, bli neder, notify all when her health is
completely restored.  Tizku l'mitzvahs!!!!