[BS/RBS list] An Important Notice from Hatzala Beit Shemesh

HBS Public Relations pr at hatzbs.org
Wed Feb 13 14:19:38 EST 2019

We understand that there is some confusion regarding the areas that Hatzala
Beit Shemesh serves.

When we started service in 2004, we provided coverage to all areas of Beit
Shemesh. Over the years, we had to limit our services to Ramat Beit Shemesh
Aleph, Gimmel, Gimmel 2, and the new areas that are being built.

The reason for this is simple:

Hatzala Beit Shemesh is a first response and ambulance service. All of our
volunteers are currently in RBS A and G. It is not prudent for the patient,
or the safety of our volunteers, to respond from Aleph or Gimmel to other
areas of Beit Shemesh.

With that being said, we would like to clarify the following information
for the benefit of all residents of Beit Shemesh:

1. At the current time, Hatzala Beit Shemesh only serves callers in RBS
Aleph, Gimmel and Gimmel 2. We clearly advertise our geographic service
areas in all of our online advertising and our website.

2. Hatzala Beit Shemesh does not advertise or solicit any funding in areas
that we do not serve.

3. For residents of RBS A, G and G2: We only respond to calls that are
called into our hotline: 02.999.999.2. If you call us it is not necessary
to call any other numbers for help - we will be at your home shortly.
Similarly, if you call any other service, you do not need to call us in
addition.

4. IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF RBS A, G OR G2: We would love to offer our
service to all residents of Beit Shemesh. But we need a minimum number of
responders from each area. We are ready to provide the complete training
and operational needs for each area that would like to start a branch.

If you are interested in starting a branch in your neighborhood, simply

We are proud of the service we provide to the areas that we are able to
respond to, and hope that in the future we can once again provide our
professional and caring service to all areas of Beit Shemesh.

great