[BS/RBS list] Anyone familiar with central TA that can advise me about children's parks?

Buckman Family family at thebuckmans.com
Tue Feb 12 03:16:22 EST 2019

I’m going to be in Tel Aviv tomorrow afternoon in anticipation of taking my granddaughter to a show tomorrow evening (“Luna”) at Beit Yad L’Banim on Pinkas Street.  I’m not at all familiar with this area, and would appreciate hearing from someone who knows the area, whether there is a nice park or playground in that vicinity (walking distance after parking the car by Beit Yad L’Banim), also bathrooms and anything else that might be worth knowing about when spending an afternoon with a toddler.  Thanks in advance!
DB

---