[BS/RBS list] unsolicited testimonial

Rafael Aryeh smitty at att.net
Mon Feb 11 12:29:38 EST 2019

Hi,I would like to share a good experience I just had with a very knowledgeable carconsultant. He really looks out for the consumer and tells it like it is. Many of youmost likely know him and some of you even have worked with him. He helped mewith some good advice to get out of a bad lease and buy another good used car.
>From my experience, I would like to advise everyone who is thinking of leasing a carprivately, to think twice before doing so. If you ever need to get out of the lease,there may be all types of obstacles.
You are welcome to contact me for more information.He is in the RBS area as well.