[BS/RBS list] "Concierge" for anticipated move

Bienenfeld, David G. david.bienenfeld at wright.edu
Mon Feb 11 07:46:42 EST 2019

The building that contains my new apt in Mishkafayim just got Tofes 4, and I'm feeling intimidated by all the multiple tasks ahead, e.g., electricity, moving, change of address, arnona, etc, etc. I want to pay someone to be my sherpa: someone who knows the system & process, fluent in Hebrew, English at least good enough to understand me. I don't want to be asking friends & family for advice & assistance, I want to do this professionally. 😟 Any suggestions?

דוד ביננפלד