[BS/RBS list] Want to boost your career as a Creative or Graphic Designer? Last Chance!

Pessy Samson pessy.fromer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 13:01:51 EST 2019

We've had an  incredible response- Don't miss out on this unbelievable
event!

Our line up: *Fran Jacobowits* What I want you to know as a successful,
frum business woman *Chani Abramowitz* Hands on Creativity Bootcamp *Sivan
Felder* How to “Promote” yourself, without using self promotion + social
media *Miriam Isaac* UX 101: What on earth is UX and how I can break into
the industry *Chaya Murik & Dena Ackerman* Pick our brains: case studies,
our process, and the business side of things *Suzanne Tamar Dekel* How to
sell your artwork online through platforms like Etsy and create a solid
online presence that creates traffic PLUS: Get your answers, build a
support network and become part of the DesignUP 2019 community

When: Sunday February 17th, 9am-1pm
Where: Ulamei Techeiles Mordechai, 66 Yirmiyahu St, Jerusalem
Cost: $75, $60 with Early Bird Special

So, don't miss out on Early bird Special- Ends this Friday! Extended until
Tuesday 12th February!
Book your ticket and check out more details here!
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/jerusalem-creatives-tickets-55531788073>

--
Pessy Samson,
Director, The Art Academy