[BS/RBS list] Fwd: Pizza Perfect ....The name says it ALL!!

Keren Elcabas kelcabas at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 11:56:53 EST 2019

Under the Hashgacha of HaRav Don Channen of Ta'am Kasher.

Made with the highest quality Badatz ingredients.
We use only 100% pure & fresh Mozzarella cheese.

We accept CASH/CHEQUE/CREDIT CARDS (Israeli & Foreign)

****100% WHOLE SPELT gourmet pizza.
****100% WHOLE WHEAT gourmet pizza.
(Orders for these specialty doughs should be placed at least 2 hours before
delivery time to guarantee availability and avoid disappointment).

Also available at Pizza Perfect ….
****Hand cut gourmet
BAKED
fresh fries. Now you can enjoy your fries with a little less guilt. FRESH
FRIES now only at Pizza Perfect!!!

****New York Style white pizza.
If tomato sauce is not your thing, we invite you to try our gourmet WHITE
PIZZA !!!
Made with our signature garlic infused sauce, layered with velvety herbed
Ricotta cheese and topped with 100% FRESH Mozzarella cheese and oregano.

*Free delivery in RBSa for orders of two pies and over.
**Additional delivery charge to RBSb, RBSc, Nofei Aviv, Shienfled &
Mishkafayim.

LIKE&SHARE&RATE our page on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/pizzaperfect4u

Check out our website for menus and prices at
http://pizzaperfect4u.wix.com/pizzaperfect4u

For more information and to place your order please call 058-666-0026.

--Small local business

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>