[BS/RBS list] Chana Flicker Photography is available for your photography needs

Chana Flicker chanaflicker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 11:20:03 EST 2019

Chana Flicker Photography specializes in helping you capture
those times that your family will cherish through the years.
Bat Mitzvahs, special times when grandparents come for a visit,
special events. Recent jobs include the photography & slideshow for the
Xperience women"s Mosaic tile staircase when Aliza Block came to the
Matnas. Check out my website at ckzphoto.smugmug.com and
look for Chana Flicker Photography on Facebook. Send me an email so we can
discuss your next Simcha or event. chanaflicker at gmail.com

small local business

--
Chana Flicker Photography