[BS/RBS list] Car For Sale

Louise Fox fox.louise at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 11:10:04 EST 2019

Renault Logan 2009
7 seater
Manual transmission
2nd hand
In excellent condition. Economical to run. Strong and reliable.
It has 345,000km on the clock, which shows just how strong and reliable it
is!

I'm selling because I got a great offer of a small car, and my kids have
mostly grown up so that I don't need so many seats any more...

I know the amount of mileage sounds scary, but this really is a wonderful
car. If you're looking for a reliable family car, I do suggest you take a
look at this!

Book price is 16,400nis. I'm asking 15,900nis but I'm open to reasonable
offers from serious buyers...

Louise
054-5286466