[BS/RBS list] —- subsidized emotional health services —-

Ephraim Rosen rosenfamily613 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 09:59:19 EST 2019

Contact me soon if you are struggling with anger, stress or other emotions
that Are creating problems in your work, health or relationships.

Contact me ASAP if you were raised by someone with these challenges and you
are responsible for caring for other people.

Call for a free consult, to schedule your appointment or just ask a
question.

Sessions available RBSA, Jerusalem and online

Ephraim Rosen, LPC, MFT
Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
EMDR practitioner

Play therapist, Family psychotherapist, certified health coach

053.902.3069

health4families613 at gmail.com

Referrers includes Rabbi Faber, Twerski and Local therapists

Local small business