[BS/RBS list] Sales on hi risers this week at Tiv Harahit! Sales on sandwich formica closets!

חני קוטקס rbsafurniture at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 09:43:47 EST 2019

Tiv Harahit fine furniture  is having sales this week on hi risers. Get a
hi riser 80 cm. wide with upgraded mattresses for 2,690 shekel!
Great deals on standard size four door closets from sandwich(plywood) with
four drawers with a raised platform for easy cleaning underneath !
We do custom sizes , and help you plan out the layout of the interior to
suit your needs. Many styles and colors to choose from. Including sliding
door, high gloss, glass, etc...

Amazing deals on all luxury mattresses from American System and Polyron!
Super high quality at prices no one can beat. Excellent quality bed bases
and headboards at the lowest prices around.
Couches from  the best manufacturers at affordable prices with or without
recliners.
Dining sets, every possible style, with extensions, options to customize
style, size , and color.
Dining chairs from the best Italian manufacturers.
Call us for any information.
0502755722 Dovid
0506727732 Chanie
Nachal Maor 14
Open in morning and afternoon by appointment.
Open in evening hours from 7:30 -9:30 p.m.
Call for directions how to access our new showroom.