[BS/RBS list] Tidying Up With Marie Kondo/Professional Home Organizing in R/BS

Karen Furman kfurman2632 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 08:08:23 EST 2019

I'm Karen Furman, Bet Shemesh's professional home organizer and
de-cluttering expert. If you saw Netflix's Tidying Up with Marie Kondo,
liked the Spark Joy method, or have been wanting to get your home organized
you've come to the right place!
 We'll transform your home into the well-organized space you've always
dreamed of and when we're finished, your home will feel more relaxed,
lighter, and freer. A unique service I offer is removal and re-homing of
unwanted items which will then be donated to worthy causes. Call/WhatsApp
058-716-3405 for your free consultation

I invite you to visit me at:
*https://theklutterkoach.com/ <https://theklutterkoach.com/blog/>*
https://www.facebook.com/theklutterkoach/