[BS/RBS list] Great Mishaloch Manot Idea for Shuls and Individuals - Lone Soldier Beer!

Gary gary at koshercasual.com
Sun Feb 10 04:58:52 EST 2019

Our Draft is Your Draft!  Check out our video -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bi1q1IzHNw
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bi1q1IzHNw&feature=youtu.be>
&feature=youtu.be

We are proud to launch our 'Lone Soldier Beer', brewed with love by The Lone
Soldiers' Home of Beit Shemesh as a fundraiser for their home. Based on a
recipe for India Pale Ale, our beer has been refined to be lighter for our
Israeli climate. We like to call it an Israel Pale Ale. Our IPA has already
received rave reviews from local beer mavens. Now it's your chance to get a
taste.

All proceeds will support our Lone Soldiers' Home in Beit Shemesh, the only
lone soldier home in Israel catering to religious lone soldiers.

Individual bottles are priced at 20 NIS each. Six packs 100 NIS (Buy five,
get one free). Special volume discounts are available for larger orders.
There are several pick-up spots available for your convenience.

To order your Lone Soldier IPA beer, complete the order form at:
https://tinyurl.com/ya2e3e9d

For any other enquiries, contact us at LoneSoldiersHomeBS at gmail.com
<mailto:LoneSoldiersHomeBS at gmail.com> .

Thank you.