[BS/RBS list] Israel Chauffeur..New Client Review

Sacha Levein sacharosina at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 04:47:20 EST 2019

We are happy to share our latest client review...

Sorry didn’t get back to u earlier. It was a fantastic day. Tuvia is a true
British gentleman & excellent driver. Very pleasant to be with. We went to
meron zfas & Reb Yehuda bar Iloi. All together 11 hrs. The entire family
enjoyed it immensely. Thank you so much.....

Please contact us with your requirements for

*Day and multi day trips.
*Airport transfers.
*Nationwide Simcha transport.
*Business travel.

Enjoy our fleet of modern highly maintained vehicles.
24/6 expert service with professional Anglo drivers.

Child seats available at no extra charge.

Transport Solutions for small and large groups.

Israel chauffeur provide excellent value and a fully Guaranteed service.

Please contact us at

Israel  00972 58 630 2777
                       058 630 2777

USA   +1 929 237 1882