[BS/RBS list] TODAY you can save lives by donating blood!!!

Deborah Weisblatt dgweisblatt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 01:38:17 EST 2019

Dear Listers:

TODAY is the day to donate a pint of life-saving blood l'illui nishmat Avi
Weisblatt Z"L!!!
Please forward this post to other email lists and tell all of your
friends/neighbors/relatives.

BRING SOMETHING TO DO!! Since we'll hopefully have lots of donors, do
yourself a favor and bring a G'mara, crochet project, book, iPad, or
anything else that will keep you happy while you wait!

DATE: TODAY  Sunday, February 10, 2019 (Or l'6 Adar 1 5779)

TIMES: 17:30 to 22:30

PLACE: Beit Knesset Feigenson, Nofei Aviv (downstairs in the Ulam Smachot)

WHO: Healthy adults ages 18 to 65 (17 with a parent's note). Other
restrictions apply. For details, see our website at *http://bd.shemesh.co.il
<http://bd.shemesh.co.il/>*.
RIDES: We can arrange a ride to/from the drive for you. Please contact me
for information. Call me during the drive at 0547826332.

WHAT TO BRING: Teudat Zehut, Passport, Driver's License

WHAT NOT TO BRING: Please leave your adorable children at home. We don't
provide babysitting and a blood donation center can be a dangerous place
for small children (especially while their parents are donating blood).
Arrange a babysitter or swap with a neighbor - you can watch their kids
while they donate and they'll watch yours while you donate!

As always, if you have ANY questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to
contact me. If I don't know the answer, I'll refer you to the nice folks at
MDA who do!!
Hope to see you tonight!!!

Deb Weisblatt (for the Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive Committee)