[BS/RBS list] the countdown to pesach has began

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 14:34:58 EST 2019

Pesach is  around the  corner  get in early  call now to avoid the rush
Shmuel 0545682695
we stay calm and cool  making your painting a calm experince so
 all you have to do is make us coffee and we will do the rest - from giving
you a free quote, to putting your home back together - we will help you
choose the colours, buy your paint, paint your home and clean up
afterwards. To get this type of service,  Call Shmuel for 0545682695