[BS/RBS list] COLMAR CAN HELP KEEP YOU WARM.

abrams2 at bezeqint.net abrams2 at bezeqint.net
Sat Feb 9 11:55:45 EST 2019

Try our chickens and brisket with different sauces,make life easy and just warm them up.
  And our Coldcuts make great sandwiches for the family

  We also have great burgers,boerewors and biltong and wonderful matured entrecote steaks

  Also uncooked Corned Beef and Briskets

  ALL UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLOT MENORAT HAMAOR.

  OUR MEAT IS RABBANUT RASHIT CHALAK MEHADRIN OR RABBI LEVIN HECHSHERS

  CALL OR E-MAIL FOR OUR PRODUCT/PRICE LIST.

  02 992 3334 or 054 776 4574

  Shavua tov,

  Margaret Abrams