[BS/RBS list] If your baby is screaming and you don't know what to do...

Reveetal Yitzchaki ryitzchaky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:12:15 EST 2019

I just recently was told about Simicol. It is a harmless medicine that you
can buy at any pharmacy without a prescription that helps the baby with the
stomach aches and gases that he has. It works like a charm and lets you,
the baby and everyone else around the baby sleep without discomfort.
*If someone wants something more natural I heard of GrepWater that should
do the same thing but I think it is less helpful from what I hear.

I hope this information helps.

--
רויטל יצחקי
מרפאה בעיסוק