[BS/RBS list] Support for Alyn Hospital

zigelman1 at gmail.com zigelman1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 05:39:10 EST 2019

Hi,

Ari and I are going to do one day of a hike in the dessert near Eilat in
order to support the Alyn Hospital, a very worthwhile cause.

"ALYN Hospital is Israel's only pediatric and adolescent rehabilitation
facility. ALYN treats children with a wide range of congenital and acquired
conditions,

including cerebral palsy, neuromuscular diseases, spinal cord injuries,
brain injuries, burns, terror and motor vehicle accident victims.

It is the only facility of its kind in Israel. ALYN's reputation in
diagnosing and rehabilitating infants, children and adolescents with
physical disabilities, both congenital and acquired, is meticulous.

The children treated at ALYN come from Israel and abroad. The hospital
welcomes all patients regardless of religion or nationality"

Please see the link below and sponsor our endeavor if you feel like it.
Thanks.

https://www.jgive.com/new/en/usd/donation-targets/8221

Best Regards,

Ilana