[BS/RBS list] Tiferes Chaim on Nachal Sorek matching campaign - 11 hrs left !!

R D racheldomnitz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 05:25:57 EST 2019

Dear Beit Shemesh residents

We are in the middle of  a major fundraiser for our Shul. Today is the last
day and with only 11 hours left we still need to raise over 150,000.
In total we need to raise 900,000 shekalim that will be doubled by two
friends of the shul to reach our goal of 1,800,000 shekalim. We have
already raised 70% and with your generous donations we can complete our
shul that serves many people from all over.

thanking you in advance

please donate online ;   https://tifereschaim.com/