[BS/RBS list] CONTACTS IN CHASHMONAIM

Ross Fleischman rfleischman at iai.co.il
Wed Feb 6 04:20:51 EST 2019

I am looking for a few contacts in Chashmonaim that I can ask about groups or lists that my son can use to help with rides/trempim to Modiin.

He is moving there and is in yeshivah in Modiin.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ross Fleischman

*********************************************************************************************** Please consider the environment before printing this email ! The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the intended addressee thereof. If you are not the intended addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer. Thank you. Visit us at: www.iai.co.il