[BS/RBS list] FREE Parenting Series

Chaya Stark innershalom at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:06:35 EST 2019

Email Chayasworkshop at gmail.com for more information

Testimonials:

“Before using these tools I have given up all hope, in a way I was scared
of my own child, his explosions, and lack of cooperation. These tools have
transformed my whole home. My explosive child turned into a compassionate
child who is really learning to self-regulate. I have become a more
understanding, confident mother. I am so grateful to have been exposed to
this type of parenting with these unique types of children.”

“Chaya Stark's Parenting Workshop offers hands-on tools for open
communication and building a positive relationship with your child, the
building blocks toward a better and healthier future. I have found her
classes to be extremely insightful, eye-opening, and a true help in dealing
not only with "the challenging child" but with every child in the family.”

“Even from the beginning, by just following a few tools, I have seen an
improvement in my child’s behavior! Thank you!”

"I found Chaya's classes to be practical, informative and very true to
life. the ideas and concepts were presented clearly, with practical tools
on how to implement them. the course changed my approach to parenting. In
the past, I have read numerous parenting books though have not been
successful in implementing change in my parenting skills. Chaya's classes
were the missing link for me and taught me how to effectively use all the
skills i had acquired."

"Chaya Stark's Parenting Workshop provides a veritable toolbox of skills
and lots of practical applications for parents of young children. She is a
wonderful facilitator and I left each meeting not only with more knowledge
but buoyed with more energy as well. By slowly implementing her methods I
am seeing change with my child/ren. It isn't always easy but in the
long-run the methods that Chaya has taught are imbuing my household and
children with a greater sense of calm and self-confidence."

"I took Chaya's Workshop and it has changed me as a mother, my relationship
with my daughter, my daughter's behavior, and our home, all in a very
positive way! Chaya's workshop does not only provide clear and practical
tools which are easy to implement and really work, but Chaya also gives the
workshop over in a very interesting and clear way providing many examples
and helping each participant to be able to apply it to her individual
situation. There is also lots of room for question and answer. I would
highly recommend Chaya's workshop for every mother!"