[BS/RBS list] Need H.S. boys' dress clothing for Model UN

Rhea Z Schwartzberg rheaschwartzberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 03:10:49 EST 2019

I have 3 H.S. students from Nachshon who are participating in a local Model
United Nations from Feb.17-19. In order to participate they need to wear a
suit, or dress pants and a sports jacket. One wears a small, one a medium
and one a large. If you can lend them the clothing for three days, or have
clothing that you're ready to give away, please contact me and I'll forward
the information to them. These boys have worked so hard to prepare for the
conference but they can't go if not dressed appropriately. TIA Rhea
Schwartzberg