[BS/RBS list] The Shul on Sorek Uriya 

Dovid&Ashira dovidandashira at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 02:26:50 EST 2019

Dear RBS Residents

>From our humble beginnings in the cramped hallways of a girl’s elementary
school to our nearly-completed spacious Bais Medrash, it’s hard to not see
the Yad Hashem orchestrating our growth.

Over the past 14 years Tiferes Chaim has grown in every way possible:

Hundreds of daily Mispallelim
Daily and Weekly Shiurim
Morning, Evening, and All Day Kollelim
Yearly communal Siyum Hashas
Two to Three Avos UBonim times every Shabbos
Second day Yom Tov Minyanim for Guests and Family from Chutz LaAretz
Constant and consistent focus on Harbotzas Torah
A community Shul like no other – where Anglos and Israelis feel welcome and
at home
A million other intangibles that bring a feeling of comradery and
connection to everyone who steps through our doors

Our generous sponsors are ready to help out and match dollar for dollar up
to 900,000 Shekel for a grand total of 1.8 million shekel, enabling us, to
finally complete our Shul

Click on the following link to have your donation DOUBLED!
http://tifereschaim.com/dg

Thank you