[BS/RBS list] Resuming senior class with Deena Kahane this Sunday - February 10 - Men and women welcome

Edna & Gene Kwalwasser kwalwasser at msn.com
Mon Feb 4 15:25:47 EST 2019

________________________________

The next senior class with Deena Kahane will take place this  Sunday, February 10 at Netzach Menashe (Reuven 18) at 9:45 AM.

We are continuing with the study of Sefer Shmuel.  No background is necessary.  It is fine to start the series with us now. The class is given in English, and all materials are translated into English.  The class is great.  Come give it a try.

Please bring a Tanach or a Sefer Shmuel.

We meet every other week.

Men and women are welcome.

This is the first class of the semester.  The dates are listed below.  If you miss a class, we usually try to record the classes and will be happy to share with you.

Enjoy!

Hope to see everyone there.

Edna

Spring semester dates: