[BS/RBS list] Looking to practice doula skills

Nechama Tovey nechamatovey at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 02:36:26 EST 2019

Hello list,
My name is Nechama Tovey. I am an Occupational Therapist and a Therapeutic Yoga Instructor. This year I have been taking an intense doula course and massage course. I am looking to practice my newly acquired doula  skills to include reflexology, shiatsu, and massage for labor in the birth and delivery room.
Please be in touch via my email if you would like to have me help you in your birth and delivery. I have many many references regarding my therapeutic approach.
B’shaa Tova,
Nechama Tovey

Sent from my iPhone