[BS/RBS list] IMAGINE THE PEACE OF MIND GAINED BY KEEPING YOUR BELOVED ONES SAFE

BH Solutions bhsolutions613 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 16:53:21 EST 2019

Do you want PEACE OF MIND ? To keep your FAMILY and POSSESSIONS safe?
WE CAN HELP YOU.

We install security systems (wired, wireless, app-controlled)
Security cameras (great resolution)
Intercoms (video, landline, app-controlled)

WHY US?
English speakers, we understand your needs.
Professional. Qualified and experienced technicians
CARING ,FRIENDLY and neat service.
Tons of warm referrals.
Recent review from a dear customer

I have had the privilege of using the services of BH Security and I must
say he was very professional and extremely courteous,a pleasure to deal
with.
His work was very neat and tidy and his after care service was excellent.I
would strongly recommend anybody who wants a trouble and hassle free
installation Only to use BENYAMIN from BH SECURITY
JOSH BLAIR

Local RBS installers

*Benyamin (BH SECURITY )*
*0547254914*