[BS/RBS list] Amazing luxury guest house...book for 2019

Jonathan Shooter jonathanshooter613 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 15:07:29 EST 2019

''This has been my best experience so far. The place was
outstanding with many special touches. The apartment is in a great
location. But most of all Jonathan's hospitality was outstanding. He
made us feel extremely welcome and took care of all our needs''

View excerpts from our guest book online with this link.
http://www.exclusiveonachziv.com/recommendations/

3 comfortable rooms, sleeps 7,
A/C, full kitchen and lavish furnishings.
All at very reasonable rates, call or email for a quote
Centrally Located on Nachal Achziv, close to the shops and anglo
shuls, and parks. Best of all, plenty of room for the grandchildren to
stay over.
See  www.exclusiveonachziv.com for pictures and guest comments.

Call 054-4513847
US line +1 718 303 2721