[BS/RBS list] Want to boost your career as a Creative or graphic designer?

Pessy Samson pessy.fromer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 13:58:41 EST 2019

The Professional Standard Design School and The Art Academy invite you to
join us Sunday, Febraury 17th for our inaugural 'DesignUP Conference',
where top creatives  will  share and reveal the tools and process they use
to attract top clients and success in their career!

We've selected the TOP creatives and designers to join us on February 17th,
here in Jerusalem. With topics such as UX design, digital marketing, design
case studies and creativity workshops as well as content marketing for
social media, we want to take YOU to the next level in your abilities as a
creative or designer.
When: Sunday February 17th, 9am-1pm
Where: Ulamei Techeiles Mordechai, 66 Yirmiyahu St, Jerusalem

So, don't miss out on Early bird Special- Ends this Friday!
Book your ticket and check out more details here!
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/jerusalem-creatives-tickets-55531788073>

small business ad
--
Pessy Samson,