[BS/RBS list] Lice Removal Naturally

Bethia Rubinstein bethiaruby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 11:16:18 EST 2019

Hi!

I'm Bethia and I remove head lice in children and adults alike.

If you're looking for stress free,
natural lice removal in the comfort of your own home, then give me a call!

During the treatment,  your child can choose from a selection of toys that
I bring with me in order to keep her/him occupied and entertained in a calm
atmosphere, essential in efficient lice removal!

Dreading the Lice lady is "a thing of the past!"

Yours naturally,

Bethia Rubinstein
LICEBUSTER
Cell: 0504-910-614
02-991-7223
e mail: bethiaruby at gmail.com
www.facebook.com/licebuster
'A clean head for a clear mind'

Another satisfied customer!

“Bethia comes fast and timely giving service in your own home. Takes the
headache away from you and smiles the whole way through. “