[BS/RBS list] Tidying Up With Marie Kondo / Professional Home Organizing in R/BS

Karen Furman kfurman2632 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 10:54:30 EST 2019

I'm Karen Furman, Bet Shemesh's professional home organizer and
de-cluttering expert. If you saw Netflix's Tidying Up with Marie Kondo,
liked the Spark Joy method, or have been wanting to get your home organized
you've come to the right place. We'll transform your home into the
well-organized space you've always dreamed of and when we're finished, your
home will feel more relaxed, lighter, and freer. A unique service I offer
is removal and re-homing of unwanted items which will then be donated to
worthy causes. Call/WhatsApp 058-716-3405 for your free consultation

I invite you to visit me at:
*https://theklutterkoach.com/ <https://theklutterkoach.com/blog/>*
https://www.facebook.com/theklutterkoach/

*Karen Furman*