[BS/RBS list] "WOMEN'S WELLNESS RETREAT"

Susie Rosenfeld yogafromtheheart.israel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 07:52:06 EST 2019

We are excited to bring you a one of a kind experience with a Womens'
Wellness Retreat, March 3-5, 2019 at the beautiful Nahsholim Seaside Resort.

Located right on the sea, this secret treasure will be turned into a Kosher
Mehandrin Badatz catered event which will be filled with kosher healthy
food.

We have a wonderful staff of yoga and meditation teachers, writers, various
treatment modalities, lecturers on nutrition and lifestyle changes. All for
you to enjoy. There will be all levels of yoga from introduction to yoga,
chair yoga, and everything in between. Massage therapists will also be
there to ease your stressed out muscles. There is guided hikes and many
classes will be on the beach.

Time to take care of yourself prior to the holiday season.
You surely deserve it. Bring a friend, a family member, or just come to
meet other like minded women of all ages.

You can contact me to receive a brochure that has an online link to
register.
Any special concerns, please email Devora at koshervacationexperts at gmail.com

See you at the sea!!!!
*Susie Rosenfeld💕*