[BS/RBS list] Modia magazines to give away

יונתן איזנברג yonatani at bankjerusalem.co.il
Sun Feb 3 02:54:52 EST 2019

We're giving away  back copies (about 20) of the Modia "Inyan" magazine (sort of like Mishpocha without all the politics) and an even larger amount of the Modia kids magazine "Binyan" – everything in English.
We'd like to give everything away in one fell swoop, not just individual copies. We're in Rama A.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  050-442-6156/7