[BS/RBS list] Debbie's Real Food - Delicious Healthy Vegan Meals - freshly made - delivered daily

howard fabian fabian.howard31 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 15:09:05 EST 2019

Hi Everyone,

Treat yourself to a freshly made Delicious Healthy Vegan evening meal -
delivered 5 nights.
Have a break from the kitchen - let me make dinner for you and the family
I prepare and deliver fresh vegan meals every day for local clients. (RBS
A) (for RBS Gimmel there is a delivery charge)

So why not treat yourself - to a week off - 5 evening meals - (Sunday –
Thursday delivered between 17.00-18.30 pm or at other times by arrangement)

250 nis per person per week, that’s only 50nis per meal.

Minimum commitment 1 week at a time.

I look forward to cooking for you.

Pictures available upon request

*Nachal Shimshon 13/3  Ramat Bet Shemesh Aleph*

*Small local business*