[BS/RBS list] Seeking erev Shabbat Dinner for Couple in Rova

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Tue Apr 30 14:48:09 EDT 2019

A friend from my distant past is in Israel and will be near the Rova on erev
Shabbat.

They are a Jewish couple with very little Jewish knowledge.

They've been told about the Friday night kotel experience, which they're
interested to attend, but do not wish to eat so late.

So, perhaps I need to find someone who could place them with a family who
was taking in Shabbat early, and wouldn't mind either sending them or
accompanying them to the kotel.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

~Rivka Ester