[BS/RBS list] ISO CLEANERS

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Tue Apr 30 05:27:30 EDT 2019

Over the last 20 years, it has been my honor to provide respectable
referrals for employment to women in the Beit Shemesh area.

Not a few Anglos have turned to me seeking to receive work referrals, and I
use the appropriate discretion - no sending to neighbors, your child's
ganenet, etc.

If you or someone you know is available to earn parnasa through cleaning
private homes, please be in touch with me as below.

Good pay and good hours for Mothers.

Happy to provide you with a reputable means of good parnasa!

Kol tuv,

~Rivka Ester Rothstein

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM