[BS/RBS list] Senior class with Deena Kahane this Sunday - May 5 - men and women welcome

Edna & Gene Kwalwasser kwalwasser at msn.com
Mon Apr 29 10:17:13 EDT 2019

The next senior class with Deena Kahane will take place this  Sunday, May 5 at Netzach Menashe (Reuven 18) at 9:45 AM.

We are continuing with the study of Sefer Shmuel.  No background is necessary.   The class is given in English, and all materials are translated into English.  The class is great.

Please bring a Tanach or a Sefer Shmuel.

We meet every other week, but there are exceptions. Check the schedule below carefully.

Men and women are welcome.

The dates are listed below.  If you miss a class, we usually try to record the classes and will be happy to share with you.

Enjoy!

Hope to see everyone there.

Edna

Remaining Spring semester dates: