[BS/RBS list] "Count" 4 weeks to the Beit Shemesh Blood Drive l'illui nishmat Avi Weisblatt Z"L

Deborah Weisblatt dgweisblatt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 05:13:17 EDT 2019

Dear Listers,

Sefira is a time of counting. We'd like to "count" your blood donation at
the upcoming blood drive!!

If you gave at the Winter drive, you can give at this drive. (See the
Statistics
page <http://bd.shemesh.co.il/BloodDriveStatistics.html> for the statistics
from the past drives.)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Mordy Rosby, long-time Beit Shemesh resident, is
having surgery in June and needs 4 people to donate blood, regardless of
blood type. If you want to mark your donation for him, please let me know.
You can contact Mordy for details at mordy_rosby at yahoo.com.

Here are the details for the drive:

DATE: Sunday, May 26, 2019  (21 Iyar 5779) (NOTE that this our last drive
before the summer. With end-of-school-year celebrations, vacations, etc.,
people don't think about giving blood. Unfortunately, the need for blood is
always high. Our drive helps MDA replenish and maintain our nation's blood
 supply!!!)

TIMES: 17:30 to 22:30

PLACE: Beit Knesset Feigenson, Nofei Aviv (downstairs in the Ulam Smachot)

WHO: Healthy adults ages 18 to 65 (17 with a parent's note). Other
restrictions apply. For details, see our website at  www.shemesh.co.il.
Click the Teddy Bear!

WHAT TO BRING: Teudat Zehut, Passport, Driver's License

WHAT NOT TO BRING: Please leave your adorable children at home. We don't
provide babysitting and a blood donation center can be a dangerous place
for small children (especially while their parents are donating blood).
Arrange a babysitter or swap with a neighbor - you can watch their kids
while they donate and they'll watch yours while you donate!

RIDES: Rides to/from the drive can be cheerfully arranged. Please contact
me if you'd like a ride. Get a group together and we'll bring all of you!!
We've provided rides from as close as the Sheinfeld neighborhood and as far
as RBS...so far!

As always, if you have ANY questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to
contact me. If I don't know the answer, I'll refer you to the nice folks at
MDA who do!!

Kol Tuv,

Deb Weisblatt (for the Greater Beit Shemesh Blood Drive Committee)