[BS/RBS list] Health4Families.com support groups—-

Ephraim Rosen rosenfamily613 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 15:46:18 EDT 2019

If you don't know what you're living for, you haven't yet lived.” – Rabbi
Noah Weinberg, of blessed memory

בס״ד on Sunday, 11 May (around 830pm depending on preferences) in RBS
Aleph, Nahal Dolev we will begin weekly groups for men or women on topics
such as anger, shalom bayis, play therapy skills for parents, weight loss,
stress, internet and other addictions, and more.

The emphasis will be on setting practical, specific goals and
accountability to
implement them, not general information (think Mesillas Yesharim
introduction). My private practice is virtually filled with clients
struggling with depression, relationship and other issues, who did not do
this years ago.  Limited space! Call for details!  Referrers include Rabbis
Twerski, Faber, Shwartz. Cost is 40 shekel per class with some tzedakah
spots available.

Sessions available RBSA and בס״ד, in Jerusalem soon.

Ephraim Rosen, LPC, MFT
EMDR practitioner
Certified Clinical Trauma Professional

Play therapist, Family psychotherapist, certified health coach

053.902.3069

health4families613 at gmail.com

Local small business