[BS/RBS list] The RBS Geeks: For every computer need!

David Cohen cohenner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 03:58:06 EDT 2019

Have a computer emergency? Just want a cleanup? Looking for assitance when
when buying a new computer, printer? Internet problems?

Look no further than The RBS Geeks. We have helped hundreds in the last 4
years with their computer problems.

Here's what people are saying:

*"Unsolicited recommendation for the RBS geeks. Mr Cohen went way and
beyond helping me with my phone and computer issues. Thank you!! Highly
recommended David Cohen
<https://www.facebook.com/cohenner5377?__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARAFwu2PyeU7bsdCHC6LU0nHXyfBG9UDdYUzCvUSU0kDYbPK5LKXI7yBmqK_Nec-4ePOVVSaycFutiDc&fref=mentions>"
 Judith Gerzi*

*"David Cohen
<https://www.facebook.com/cohenner5377?__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARAOfgKp5KIgc9ZflRO_aiN03oeZR2eBEls5aeudrhO73ZS6GfNBO9BUMQvFRFjhIkQT6E9jNQONxVtq&fref=mentions>,
Computer Geek, is knowledgable, understanding, caring, effective and, with
all this, great value. My husband had a problem with his computer crashing.
David Cohen, who was in the USA, made time to fix it from thousands of
miles away. This posting is an expression of my husband's joy and
satisfaction employing David Cohen's professional services. Thank you,
David."  -Naomi Geffen Goss*

We invite you to give us a try for all your computer needs. We serve all
areas of Beit Shemesh and beyond!

Dovid Cohen