[BS/RBS list] Exercise classes for pregnant women as well as for women after birth given by Yaffa Swinkin, Physical therapist

Baruch and Yaffa Swinkin byswinkin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 08:06:07 EDT 2019

Are you pregnant and want the many benefits of exercising in a safe and
effective way? Have you given birth within the past year and want to get
back into shape?  Come join my classes after Pesach on Monday mornings.
The groups are small so that personal attention is given.  Respond to this
address for more information or call/whats app me at 050-427-7890.  I have
many happy clients who can serve as references.

Yaffa Swinkin, Physical therapist and personal trainer

Shemshphone advertisor