[BS/RBS list] I need a ride to Ra'anana

Evie Wasosky bubbiewas at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 04:05:33 EDT 2019

I am going to Ra'anana for Shabbos/Pesach and need a ride for myself and my suitcase on Thursday or even Friday morning.  I would even take a ride for just my suitcase, and I would go by bus.  The problem is that it's difficult for me to travel on the bus while shlepping a suitcase.  Actually, I will have a small suitcase and a bag with Passover food and Wine.  Please contact me if anyone has room for me and my bags or just my bags.  Thanks, Evie Wasosky 058-440-4998