[BS/RBS list] Alegria Skori has NEWS!

ShemeshPhone Directory sales at shemesh.co.il
Tue Apr 16 06:26:33 EDT 2019

SKG 35/50

* GOOD NEWS: We now have a DELIVERY SERVICE.
Call us and choose from mini schnitzels to Entrecôte or chicken salad.
Tasty cigars, home fries, to grilled meat, breast of chicken and lots more!

*  MORE GOOD NEWS: we now have shawarma! Also filled lafa, pitot, wraps and
pancakes.

*  ENJOY HOSTING YOUR SIMCHA and save yourself the work of preparing the
food. Make a seudat mitzva, family get together, school reunion, entertain
clients or guests at ALEGRIA!
We make functions for you on the premises for up to 80 guests.

* TAKE-OUT CATERING SERVICE from 40sh per person.
Many satisfied customers have used these service!

* LICHVOD SHABBAT, see a mouthwatering display including
delicious chopped liver, meat, schnitzel fish and side dishes lichvod
Shabbat!

Due to popular request, we offer you this discount coupon when you pay for
your order. It is valid for Erev Shabbat take-out.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Shabbat take-out: 10% off!
ALEGRIA, NAIMI MALL
(Shemesh List)

* CONVENIENT VENUE for every occasion. Plenty of parking, wheelchair
accessible!

* BUSINESS LUNCH: 12 noon until 5 pm. From 49sh per person!

Be' hashgachat Mehadrin B'datz Beit Yosef.

ALEGRIA SKORI Meat Grill Restaurant

Naimi Mall 2, Derech Rabin, Beit Shemesh

OPEN:

Sunday to Thursday from 11am
Friday from 8am until 2pm.

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND... please book a table or event in advance.
Reservations and inquiries: 077-7503730, 050- 4408107

See Alegria in ShemeshPhone 2018 and on the Shemesh website.

ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ
ᐧ