[BS/RBS list] How can YOU make a difference?

Elie & Lisa Silverberg elly1 at 012.net.il
Thu Apr 11 01:35:39 EDT 2019

Chag HaAviv is most certainly in the air. B''H with an abundant amount of
rainfall this year, the flowers are blooming and the orange blossoms smell
like Gan Eden.  Everyone is out food shopping or at least thinking about it.
What should be an uplifting time, can be one of the most stressful for those
in need.  Thousands of individuals and families (many of whom are our own
neighbors and friends) are worrying how they will afford the upcoming Yom
Tov. With your assistance, together we can make a difference in the lives of
those in need.

The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee's annual Maot Chitin campaign is
underway. Thank you to each and every one who have already generously
donated.

This year The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee will be assisting close to 1000
needy individuals and families in Beit Shemesh.
With your support, our organization is able to provide essentials for the
Chag and bring joy and dignity to those in need.

As we are zocheh to prepare for the Chag, let us merit assisting others who
can not provide for themselves.

Kol Hakavod and Tizku L'mitzvot!

If you did not receive our annual Maot Chitin mailing or you would like to
donate please e-mail:   <mailto:gschesedcommittee at gmail.com>
gschesedcommittee at gmail.com

Chag Kasher V'Sameach to all of Klal Yisrael.

Lisa Silverberg
Director, The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee
Celebrating 26 years of service to The Beit Shemesh community