[BS/RBS list] Pesach Transport Solutions

Sacha Levein sacharosina at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 09:50:54 EDT 2019

Contact us now for all of your Pesach Transport requirements...

*Day and multi day trips.
*Airport transfers.
*Nationwide Simcha transport.
*Business travel.

Let us help plan a memorable and enjoyable Matza Ramble...

Enjoy our fleet of modern highly maintained vehicles.
24/6 expert service with professional Anglo drivers.

Child seats available at no extra charge.

Transport Solutions for small and large groups.

Israel chauffeur provide excellent value and a fully Guaranteed service.

Please contact Tuvia

Israel  00972 58 630 2777
                       058 630 2777

USA   +1 929 237 1882

We are happy to share with you our current client reviews.

Local small business advert

Sent from my iPhone